~Initial Brainstorming: Dreamlight
Turn in your speaker paper!
Dreamlight work on lanterns
-Math Constructions, Part 1
Instructions from Mike!
Elementary Folder <-- Put all of your work in here for the elementary lanterns!
Community Folder <-- Put all of your work in here for the community lanterns!
Senior Citizen Folder <-- Put all of your work in here for the senior lanterns!
1. Put a title AND both group members' names on both sheets if you have two and on the one recipe if you only have one.
2. Number your steps.
3. In your narrative, tell a story! Tell the story of who you cooked with, why you chose to cook with them, what you made, why you chose to make that together. Tell the story of what it was like to cook together, what kind of conversation you had, if any. Tell the story of how people reacted to the food that you made. How did you react to the food you made? Where did this food come from? How long have we been eating it? How did your family acquire this recipe? How did your trusted adult learn to make it? Who did they learn to make it from? What are the origins of the recipe? What kind of facts can you find about your recipe? What occasions do you make this for? Is it for a fancy meal or for a typical meal? Which parts did you help with? Did you help shop for ingredients or did your adult do that? As you can tell, there are a lot of questions you can answer!
4. Make sure you have THREE photos.
5. Capitalize proper nouns and be sure to capitalize words like "Greek" "American" "Filipino", etc.
6. Be sure you STAR your facts and put your citations in the footnotes!
7. Check out Carol and Julio's sample that MEETS expectations! Make sure you meet expectations and do your best to go above and beyond!
-Final Recipe Page, printed out on ONE page.