3 staged readings:
2. A Perfect Home
3. Mostly Perfect
2 full productions:
4. 39 to 40
5. Fairy Tale
1. Leave backpacks at school or home tomorrow!
2. Bring your Rile 'Em Up Binder and put it on the rolling cart by the window so I can grade them. I'll put a reminder on the sign.
3. Email me your DP update link ASAP if you haven't already... it's already late!
4. You will have 1 hour and 45 minutes for Friday's test, not 45 minutes. Email me if you have any questions about this! Here's the study guide: study guide.
5. Bring your BEST behavior tomorrow. This doesn't mean stay silent the whole time. It means be appropriate! Laugh when you think something is funny, "aww" when you think something is sad, and pay attention when people are on stage... TRUST ME, there are such things as good audiences and bad audiences and actors and stage crew talk about you after the show! I want to hear everyone saying good things about you guys!!! I might throw you off a little tomorrow because you'll get to see me as a dog, a rat, a 7 year old girl AND the Damsel from the play you read today... just go with it :)
See you tomorrow!!!