Adventure Lantern Groupings
Prepare for Senior Citizen Interview
Music Monday: A song that reminds you of middle school
Slides Fall 2019
My Adventure Book
Adventure of the Present Starting Questions:
1. What is something exciting that you do right now?
2. What is the best experience you've ever had in sports?
3. What is something you have just started to do?
4. What is a place that you have visited recently that you enjoy?
5. What is an experience that you had this year that you don't think you'll ever forget?
6. What is an experience you've had in the last 3 years that you were really proud of?
7. What is an outdoor experience that you've had that you really enjoyed?
8. What is an adventure that you've had with a friend recently?
9. What is an adventure that you've had with your family recently?
10. What is an adventure that you had with your class recently?
11. What has been your favorite field trip?
WITH YOUR GROUPS FOR THE PROJECT, TRADE VIGNETTES OR CREATE A THREE WAY EXCHANGE
Vignette Check In
Due Tomorrow, 8:30am: Draft #2 of ALL VIGNETTES, stapled, turned into Carol// Howard Zinn History Annotations
Due Wednesday November 6th, 8:30am: Final Name Vignette & Final Adventure of the Past Vignette
Due Friday, November 8th, 8:30am: Final Adventure of the Present Vignette & Final Adventure of the Future Vignette
Due November 14th, 8:30am: Final Free Choice Vignettes
Due November 15th, 8:30am: Final I Am Poem
Due November 19th, 8:30am: FINAL BOOK!