**Create Exhibition Folder
Place the following in your folder, in this older:
1) Cover: Your artpiece name (size 38, bold, in a font that represents your work) by the first and last names of all your group members (18, italicized, in Times New Roman)
2) All your group members' ART Article Annotations
3) All feedback given to you from all critique sessions
4) All your Color lab materials
5) All your Electromagnetic spectrum worksheets about light
Due Tomorrow, 8:30am: 1 page in MLA Adventure of the Past
If you are having trouble getting started, answer the following questions in as much detail as you can until you fill up the entire page:
1. What is the most exciting thing you've ever done?
2. Think back to your childhood. What is the most vivid memory on the playground?
3. Think about your friendships. Who is a friend you have a lot of fun with? What is one memory that you have with this friend that is specific and exciting?
4. Think about your travels. Where have you traveled with your friends or your family? What was exciting about these travels?
5. Think about any competitions you've ever been in--sports, gymnastics, dance, etc.--what is the most exciting competition that you've ever participated in and what made it so exciting?
6. Think about the most scared that you've ever been. Why were you scared? What was happening? Adventures are often risky, so fear is often part of the equation. What made you scared and how did you overcome this fear?
7. Think of a goal that you had and accomplished. What was the goal? What steps did you take in order to accomplish it? How did it feel when you finally accomplished this goal?
8. Think of the happiest you've ever been. Where were you? How old were you? What made you so happy?
9. Think about a time when you felt surprised. What surprised you? Who was there?
10. What is one event, big or small, that has happened in your life so far, that you know that you'll eventually one day tell your grandchildren about?
11. Think of your favorite hobby that you enjoy doing now, but rewind to the time you were first learning how to do this activity. Explain this moment in detail!
Slides Fall 2019
The House on Mango Street
The House on Mango Street Packet
*Due Tomorrow, 8:30am: 1 page in MLA Adventure of the Past
*Think about your adventure book and the vignette you will write!
-Bring field trip fee for iFly and have your parents sign your permission slip via PowerSchool
-Brainstorm Adventures you will write about in your Adventure Book