OPTIC Visual Literacy
TED Talk #1: A 12 Year Old App Developer
TED Talk #2: A Teen Just Trying to Figure It Out
TED Talk #3: Award Winning Teenage Science In Action
Slides Fall 2019
Where to find the Written Communication Rubric (And all the rubrics!)
Work Time... DUE TOMORROW!
*Book Blog should be a blog. Work on one entry right now describing the book 12 Angry Men by Reginald Rose:
1. Name the book and author
2. Describe why you read this book
3. What is your favorite part about this book and why?
4. VALUE FOCUS: Empathy: Where do you see empathy in this text?
5. Would you recommend this book to someone else? Why or why not?
*Add your retreat photo essay under Humanities as a project. In it, link your photo essay and write a short reflection answering the following questions:
- What is the photo essay about?
- How did you use critique and revision to make this word better?
- Learning Outcome Focus: Written Communication: Look at the Written Communication rubric and grade your own writing in each category of the rubric (out of 5) with explanations of why you think you deserve these grades.
- If you presented at Barnes & Noble, add a reflection of what it was like to talk about your work!
Turn in your book blog and photo essay reflection link after you've added this entry here: TURN IN 12 ANGRY MEN BLOG and PHOTO ESSAY REFLECTION by Friday, 8:30am
Due TOMORROW: TURN IN 12 ANGRY MEN BLOG and PHOTO ESSAY REFLECTION by Friday, 8:30am