Large Installation Project
1) My lantern lights up and moves!
2) I have written, formatted, printed, and turned in my poem to Alden (Poetry Formatting Requirements)
3) My wearable circuit functions, is durable, and is buyable!
4) I am ready to rehearse and perform my act for the senior citizens!
5) I have completed Blog #3 Response AND Blog #4 Response
6) I have written and submitted Blog #4
7) I have completed my Ohm’s Law work for one of my circuits
8) I have written in a google doc, and then shared my student led comment with all my teachers and my parents.
9) I have chosen my POL option and told Carol. (~POL/Student Led Comment Requirements~Share your comment with your parents, Alden, Schwartz, Carol, and Charley by this Friday, 8:30am)
10) My group has completed our large installation!
12/19: School-wide Exhibition
1/14-1/17: POL/Student Led Comment Requirements
Due TOMORROW 11:45am: Alchemist Blog #4
Due Friday 11:45am: Response to Alchemist Blog #4~ Read one person's blog and respond with thoughts, further questions, any text to text, text to self, text to world, text to media connections, and any other curiosities (3 sentence minimum).