Playwright's Project Roles
Humanities Calendar :)
Romeo & Juliet Intro
Romeo & Juliet
Romeo & Juliet Packet
9 Point Rubric
Play Rehearsal Objectives:
1. Actors and directors will do a first reading, and write any notes they may have for suggestions or changes for the playwright.
2. Directors and playwrights will sit together, read through the play, and complete any changes that need to be made.
3. Production team will meet with Carol and go over roles and responsibilities.
DUE MAY 10th!!!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FINAL PLAY SUBMISSION
1. Make edits and revisions to your play according to your feedback, and what you have learned reading and critiquing other plays. **Share this final draft with Carol as soon as you are finished firstname.lastname@example.org. She will be looking for: improvements from the first draft to the final, as well as correct formatting.
2. Remove all identifying information (name, school, teacher) from your play before saving it where you can find it.
3. Write your Cover Letter and **share the cover letter with Carol as soon as it is finalized. You can find a format to help you here: Cover Letter Guidelines
4. Click on this link: https://form.jotform.com/82065946871164
5. Complete the application. If you do not want to use your personal address, use the school's address and your school email address: 1420 W San Marcos Blvd San Marcos, CA 92078. BE SURE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IS SPELLED CORRECTLY, OTHERWISE WILL HAVE TO DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN!
6. Hit "Submit Form" at the bottom of the page.
7. You will receive an email in your inbox. **Forward this confirmation email to Carol to receive your credit for the final draft writing portion of this project.
1. If you haven't already, CAREER DAY!
2. May 10th: Final Play Submission!!!
Work on and schedule your appointment with Carol for your project, A Visual Representation of Me (Due ASAP, no later than 3:30pm on Feb. 26)
Independent Reading Postcard Project #1 (Due February 1st)
Independent Reading Postcard #2 Due on April 12th, 8:30am
Finish cold calling & cold email
8 calls and 8 emails to reach out to possible mentors