Week #2 February
Grammar Lesson: Apostrophes
Apostrophe Errors Worksheet
Fahrenheit 451 Full Text
Fahrenheit 451 Packet 1
Play Format: Make a Copy, Make Your Name the Title, & Share With Carol
You may ONLY begin writing AFTER you turn in your FTF statements
and confirm your final FTF statement with Carol.
(You can change the title to the title of your play & your name once you are ready for that!)
Independent Reading Tracker
Brainstorm about: Waves of Surveillance
Make your appointment & work on your Binder: A Visual Representation of Me (Due ASAP, no later than Feb. 26)
1. DUE TOMORROW: Dream about your play! 25 First/Then/Finally Statements due to me on printed, 8:30am . Circle your favorite 11. Highlight your top choice.
2. Proposal Creation DUE beginning of class on Wednesday February 13th.
2. 6 pages of your play, in correct playwriting format, due on February 22nd.
3. Finished first draft of play, in correct playwriting format, due on February 28th.
4. Work on and schedule your appointment with Carol for your project, A Visual Representation of Me (Due ASAP, no later than 3:30pm on Feb. 26)