Upcoming Field Trips/Parent Drivers
POL Signups/POL Prep Sheet
All make up work due tomorrow
Play Reading Log #1 Due January 9th
*I've done one as an example for you!
All work for Semester 1 MUST be turned in by TOMORROW! I have office hours after school so if you want to chat grades, come on over!
Gradebooks are closed on this day.
POLs are on January 10th and 11th
Presentation of Learning Schedule January 2019
Student Led Comments are due tomorrow!
Where's Waldo Really? By Leah
Future Jobs by David
What Sets Your Heart on Fire? by Sienna
Storybook Characters by Elizabeth
Storybook Characters by Mariah
How do you feel about Wednesday? by Allie
1. Tonight: Read pages 59-77 of Play by Stuart Brown M.D.
2. Do the Play Reading Log #1 by 8:30am on January 9th.
3. Every day: Bring your independent reading book. This semester we will begin each class with a journal and independent reading.
4. Share your Student Led Comment with all your teachers and your parents by 11:59pm on January 9th!
5. Smile! Find a moment to laugh!