Light By Any Other Name by Nia A.
A Spark of Light Breaks Through the Darkness by Sophia M.
Romeo & Juliet Intro
Romeo & Juliet
Romeo & Juliet Packet
9 Point Rubric
DIRECTORS, talk to your actors today and email email@example.com the following by 10:35am:
1. Name of Show
2. Name of Character 1, what they will be wearing, what they already own, and what we still need to find for them
3. Name of Character 2, what they will be wearing, what they already own, and what we still need to find for them
4. Name of Character 3, what they will be wearing, what they already own, and what we still need to find for them
5. Anything Olivia should know or be aware of
Playwright's Project Roles
Humanities Calendar :)
Play Rehearsal Objectives:
1. Directors and actors will block as much of their play as possible. Both actors and directors will have notes on their scripts regarding blocking and emotions.
2. Production team will begin their list. By Friday, they will have the order of the showcases. They will also have spreadsheets made for supplies/materials/props/costumes/sounds we will need for all the plays. They will also have made significant progress on the website.
3. All plays will be as complete as possible on Friday.
1. Introduction paragraph and MLA formatted paper due shared with firstname.lastname@example.org by 8:30am tomorrow!
2. DUE May 21st: Draft #1 of Analysis Essay
3. DUE May 24th: Draft #2 of Analysis Essay
4. DUE May 29th: Final Draft of Analysis Essay
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FINAL PLAY SUBMISSION
Work on and schedule your appointment with Carol for your project, A Visual Representation of Me (Due ASAP, no later than 3:30pm on Feb. 26)
Independent Reading Postcard Project #1 (Due February 1st)
Independent Reading Postcard #2 Due on April 12th, 8:30am
Finish cold calling & cold email
8 calls and 8 emails to reach out to possible mentors