Congratulations on a wonderful exhibit this past Thursday! Mr. Schwartz and I are so very proud of you and all of your hard work!
Peer Grading Form (TKAM Project)
TKAM Test Return- You may answer up to 3 questions that you DID NOT ATTEMPT during
the test and re-submit for points. Re-submissions are due Thursday. You must staple your new answers on a separate sheet of paper to the original test.
DP Update for The Literary Roller Coaster Project:
1. Provide a picture or the actual final product from this project.
2. Who was in your group? What was it like working with this group?
3. What did you make in this project? What are a few things you learned?
4. What went well in this project?
5. What struggles did you have and how did you overcome them?
6. What things did you do well concerning work ethic and what could you improve on?
7. How would you change this project?
The Shoebox Reflection
Night by Elie Wiesel
Night Homework Packet due October 22nd, BEGINNING of class
Moral Compass Entries (5 entries, 1 from something from class) due October 18th, END of class