"Defeat doesn't finish a man, quitting does. A man is not finished when he's defeated. He's finished when he quits." ~Richard M. Nixon
-You will stay in character the ENTIRE time.
-Tell us your topic and why you chose it (your character’s background history)
-Tell us your stance on this topic, and two of the most interesting things you learned through reading and annotating articles.
-Tell us which piece of work for Humanities you are most proud of. Show it off to us and tell us the process you went through in creating it.
-Show us any other work you are proud of and one place you would improve upon
-Dress like your character for the presentation!
-You might want to make a quick powerpoint/visual to help your presentation.
-This should not last longer than 5 minutes--and you might want to leave 1 minute of that 5 for questions.
List of Items for Exhibition!
1. Stencil art
2. Stencil artist statement (Check out Alejandra's here:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1i10UnFfcSbeprK7O-RMyziMJRgnyA0qLAPAcy0tOKPo/edit)
3. Alternate art piece
4. Alternate art artist statement (Check out Gabriela's here:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qZNSgvx4sUhpsRCFXiO2ADDtF7NA8zl4ub6YzAgfxLc/edit?usp=sharing)
5. Alternate Identity Biography (Check out Celina's here:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uNRR-ZUD6Y53owwaUiLLs7xLMB01n6sahglvgRDo3F4/edit?usp=sharing) and (make sure yours fulfills the requirements here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bG3Y7ts7x7It3VaQZJcGLgO2upBjE9mOv3KNZvwJ0gs/edit?usp=sharing)
6. Biography photo (Check out Tanner's here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/11U0wKIROm0452Cl96wNV8_A20iovtmIxTvZXyLhOqEs/edit?usp=sharing)
7. Binder cover page
8. 10 annotations
9. Essay (Check out Bonnie's here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_tQUAVJbkPFiRVOhIQvxIGRPVlxosCCTIcqMT6doVZQ/edit?usp=sharing)
10. Essay Critique #1 (Here's the template: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TMP5JZFgQZVMBY0fPotJqDPDh8mqI2QAAu6yZVulwss/edit?usp=sharing)
11. Essay Critique #2
12. Essay Critique #3
13. All other drafts/critiques
14. Plan for Exhibition clothing!