Sit with your critical readers for the project
Have a conversation with them about your play:
1. What each of you is proud of in your play
2. What you would like to improve about your play
Write these down on ONE sheet of paper to turn in to Carol.
When you've turned it in, take out your independent reading book and read.
Spring POL Presentation Options
POL Work time
Work time for plays
Cover Letter Format
Enter CA Playwright's Project
- Original unpublished scripts only.
- Subject, style, and form are up to you.
- Length must be a minimum of ten, typed pages using play format.
- Tips for Writing Scripts
- Type the script using play format.
- Number the pages.
- Scripts are read anonymously, so please do not put your name anywhere on the script itself, including in the title, on page headers, footers, etc.
- Include a brief cover letter about yourself and why you wrote this play.
- If a teacher had you to enter, include the teacher's name and school in your letter.
Finish editing and adding to your play and finish entering the CA Playwright's Project. Forward Carol the email confirmation that you have submitted your entry.