“In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.” ~Albert Camus
Off Campus Field Work Permission Slip
1. Put 3 photos that represent who you are (they can be images that represent you or they can be 3 pictures of you, 3 drawings that you have done, 3 art pieces, anything that represents you or a mix of any of these mediums)
2. Put one of your favorite pieces of writing from this year there (It can be the artist statement, one of your favorite vignettes, a free writing that you have done)
**We Happen Project
1. Create a We Happen link underneath the Humanities tab
2. Follow this guide to do your We Happen Presentation: We Happen DP Reflection!
3. Turn in your DP Update: Turn in Here!
Test Preparation for Wednesday's Humanities Test:
Afternoon Work Time:
~Add pictures and notes to Living North County Folder (ESPECIALLY your scavenger hunt photos)
~Graph North County work due November 17th
Study for test! (Tomorrow!)
Living North County Humanities Portion (Due Friday)
Speaker Article Expectations
Vocabulary~ Writing Terms
Final Presentation Guidelines
Project Grouping: We Happen
Vignette Book Assessment/ Close-Out
Upcoming Due Dates:
November 17th~ Graph North County
Extension Questions for Home:
1. What kind of progress have you made on your Graph North County project?
Weekly Parent Update: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TpUfdAzNaOrNZU87dUeAHZYWouz6R6DkS4dzU9MO23E/edit?usp=sharing